Hey everyone!First of all, before I forget, my focus scripture for the week was Alma 37:34-35. 34 Teach them to never be weary of goodworks, but to be meek and lowly in heart; for such shall find rest to their souls.35 O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom inthy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God.
Also, I'm not going to lie, sometimes things remind me of Gilmore girls and Harry Potter and Mulan and all these things. One family in particular, the Bensons, reminds me so much of us Gomi. It's wonderful.I really do love it here in Kansas. It has my heart. I laugh so much and I just feel so much love for these people and this place. The field (s and fields and fields) are white already to harvest here! Sometimes I find myself thinking of the day I have to leave and I get really sad. I miss you all though ... Christmas is coming up!
Photos:1. I found Lyssa Brown!
2. And Vivian Gardner!
3. Cliched map photo
4. First comp - the beautiful, wonderful Sister Westwood and I
5. Best district ever! Temple day - the furthest elder on the right is the one that's just like Jake
6. More temple goodness
8. Also saw Taylor Johansen. Best. Ever. Tell Sadie!
9. Annnd I saw Brandon! He is so great.
10. The WONDERFUL Sister Oliphant, one of our fantastic teachers.
11. I also saw Nicole Donahoo :)
12. While trying to get back to the MTC when our flight was cancelled, us four got left behind and had to take the train after the rest of our group. What an adventure. The super blond one closest to me is now in my district! He's the one who reminds me of Carlos.
13. The whole lot of us stranded at the SLC train station for an hour. Planes should never be cancelled.
13 a and b. Pictures Pres and Sister Bell mailed me - when this group first got to Kansas!
14. In Kansas! Me and the delightful Sister Engebretsen! I love her.
15. Two of the Bensons. They're the best.
16. Cute kid, Lincoln, who looks like Wes. It may not seem that much like it from this photo, but he did. His mom took us to lunch on exchanges :)
17. Sister Engebretsen and the CRAZY spider we found. Shudder.
18. Me and the CRAZY spider we found.
19. Cute Alexia and I - you might recognize her. She used to live with the Cunninghams! So ... crazy! She's with her mom again now, and they just happen to be in Kansas.
20. Both of us with cute Alexia
21. Sister Benson who reminds me of mom :)Ok sorry for the photo overload! Glad I finally got a card reader. Everything will be a bit easier now. Tell me if there are specific things you want photos of. I love you!