Hi everybody!This week was perty crazy. I LOVED Thanksgiving. We spent the morning serving food at a community event and then we ate lunch with this family the Bensons, then second lunch with this other family of AMAZING cooks the Richmonds, and then we went to dinner at the Bensons again. Luckily, we got an investigator and her friend to come to the Bensons for dinner, so we got to talk to her :) So that was awesome.
ELDER POTTER!!!!The number of jokes that run through my head - and he even told me to voice them because he actually likes Potter jokes.
Ok ... I think that's all. The work is grand and great and moving forward and I love Kansas a lot, I love you guys more, and the gospel the most :)
Til next week,
1. Me looking at Utah2. Thanksgiving selfie. Because what else were we gonna do?
4. Stylish Thanksgiving service5. Thanksgiving cinnamon rolls
7. Bishop's family!8. Us and the bomb.com Kristen
9. Us and Taylor and her friend
10. Me and Apollo the snake!!!! (Mom this is for you :))11. Apollo doubling as a scarf