Hidee hey and hello!So first of all, some weekly highlights (because this week ... this week was bomb.)
2. We reclaimed two people who had dropped us. One of them we just stopped by and asked if she was feeling ok and she said she was willing to try again. The other, lovely Jean, had texted us and was like, "Don't reply, don't stop by anymore, etc. etc." but THEN there was an ambulance at her house and we know she has oodles of health problems so I was real stressed about her. So later, even though she'd asked us not to, I sent a text and just asked if she was ok and if we could do anything. WELL SHE IMMEDIATELY SET UP ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GOSPEL. She apologized for being rude and asked if she could still be baptized. And that sure does not happen every day haha.3. We got FIVE investigators to go to mutual. The nonmembers outnumbered the members! It was wonderful! We wrapped Christmas gifts and ate pizza.
4. We got THREE investigators to church - both of our people on date for this month came ... woooohooooo!!! I was peeing my pants with joy. (But then I rapidly stopped because that is incredibly undignified).
Q: Will miracles ever cease?A: No, they sure will not.
1. Our matching Christmas sweaters2. Me kissing Ted, the teensie puppy.
4. Me and cute Brooks and Alexia. Them and their mom are moving to Utah!!5. Our tree from you guys :) We love it!!!
7. Saying goodbye to Vanessa and the kids8. Our beautiful tree with my pretty presents :)