Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, March 30, 2015

Goodbye to Hutchinson

Transfers!!! Ahhhh guys. Guess what. I'm leaving Hutch. We all saw it coming, but I'm a little heart broken. But also really excited! I'm going to Glen Hills, so I'll be right by the office, so everyone can send letters and packages to that address - 7011 E. 13th Street, Wichita, KS, 67206 from now on. 
Wowie wow wow - it has certainly been a week to remember! First of all, our washer decided it was A-ok with not working anymore, so the elders and the office couple missionaries had to fight with it and bring in a new one. So that was an adventure. 
Then we had an amazing sister's conference way out west - next to Colorado. It was so. fun. I learned so much about the Christlike attributes. Everyone, go study chapter six of Preach my gospel! 
Otherwise we've seen bunches of miracles! 
Breanna is still doing phenomenally well! AND I'LL TOTALLY BE ABLE TO COME BACK FOR HER BAPTISM which is completely rad :) 
Alexis is doing awesome, and her brother Ezekiel wants to be baptized as well! Which is so awesome. 
It's been such a pleasure to be in Hutchinson. It feels like I just got here, but stepping back, there are so many people that I met and got to see progress so far. Heavenly Father definitely knows where we need to be and where I've needed to be is Hutch. But I can't wait for Glen Hills!!! Wooohooo!!! 
Love you all! 
Sister Gomez

Pictures

1. Some cute girls in our ward. I let them snap the photo. Hahahaha. 
2. Our district
3. Us being intense. 
4. Us in our apartment. Usually it's super not allowed but since we had the office senior missionaries there, we could all be in there at the same time. The senior sister, Sister Kitchen, wanted a picture :) 
5. Cooking tortillas! 
6. On the way to sisters' conference! 
7. And that is Kansas
8. Saying goodbye to Bobbi's girls
9. Some ward member goodbyes
10. Annnd one more 









No comments:

Post a Comment