Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, April 6, 2015

New area and companion

Hello everyone! 
Well it's been a crazy, wonderful, fantastic week here in Glen Hills! 
First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AIDA AND STEVE! 
Second of all, change is crazy. I can't even express how grateful I am that the Lord is so mindful of His children. Just think - the first HUGE change on my mission was the MTC, and I got general conference there. Now, six months later, I'm dealing with the stress of my first new area, and boom, general conference again! Perfectly timed. 
I learned so much! It was a powerful reminder of the truthfulness of the fact that we have living prophets on the earth who are inspired to receive revelation for the world and for us as individuals. 
There isn't too much to report - just trying my darndest to learn the ropes around here! I've met some incredible people! 
Re'Nae who was baptized in November and, because of her example, brought three more of her friends to join the ward. She is so incredible and full of faith. Her and her sweet boyfriend (who was also baptized because of her) are definitely going to be an eternal family in a year or so! 
Anyway, sorry about the lack of things to report. Mostly, I'm just grateful to be here. Grateful to be on a mission, grateful for all of you, and especially grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. 
I love you!
Sister Siera Gomez

Pictures: 
1. Goodbye #1 to Tiffany Casquino
2. Goodbye #2 to Morgan
3. Morgan and Maddie
4. Me, Breanna and her son. Hardest goodbye :(
5. I got to see Sister Gunderson! Tender Mercy! 
6. Goodbye to Bobbi
7. Goodbye to Sister Browning 
8. A random cute picture by a tree
9. 1st day with my new, wonderful companion Sister Houston :) 
10. I found an easter bunny. It was less scary looking in person, I promise. 
11. Us and my new Easter friends Todd and Stella from mom and dad :) Love them!
Sorry for the surplus of pictures! I didn't even realize how many there were! 












1 comment: