Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, July 27, 2015

regular, miraculous, hilarious, fun week

Hello hello hello :) So first off, just so everyone knows, my inspired mission president nixed the reading emails not on pday thing, even though church headquarters had said it was ok, so I'll only read emails on pday again. He really is very inspired. He said, "There's no need to go home for a couple minutes every day." Ha ha true that.
Second off, and much more importantly, HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ROSIE JANE!!!! I can't even believe it's been a year since I first met your sweet face!
This past week has been fabulous! I got to go on two exchanges with some of my favorite sisters. I also got to witness a lady, Susan Murphy, getting baptized.
Other than that, we've just been working as hard as we can. We've seen so many miracles!
One of the craziest was Amos, Amanda and their kids. They are so cute. Amos is this tall black guy with a grill and chains who loves the Book of Mormon and wanted us to come back and meet his wife, Amanda, who is fabulous. We had a few lessons and then they came for a tour of the church and we met twelve year old Elijah who also wants to get baptized. When we asked Elijah if he could feel the spirit as we were looking at the font, he said, "Yeah - I could feel it the minute we walked through the doors.
It was so great.
Other than that, it's just been a regular, miraculous, hilarious, fun (I wish there was a more intense word to describe "fun"), missionary week.
Love you all!
Sister Siera Gomez

1. Us matching with all the Young Women at church
2. One of my favorite sisters from the office came and went on a team up with us for the day :)
3. The sister in the middle is a returned missionary who came back to visit :) The elders are our ward elders and also the fabulous zone leaders. Two of my favorites.
4. The RLDS temple .... I think I'll go ahead and hold out for one of ours.
5. Faith came home!!! After she got baptized she left for the whole summer and it was so sad. But now she is back back back!!!



Pictures to come

1 comment: