Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, September 7, 2015

I had to give up a lot of stuff... so worth it

Hello everybody! 
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVELY SISTER RACHEL GUNDERSON!! Thanks for changing my life :) 
Well it was one of the craziest weeks of my whole life! But I loved it very much. 
some highlights ...
Two zone trainings! Both were excellent! The missionaries loved them and we got a lot of excellent feedback. I learned a lot from both. 
MLC! Very inspiring. Our meeting is from 9-4 which is apparently crazy longer than a lot of other ones in other missions. It goes by fast, though. Plus Sister Bell got us chick-fi-le :) 
We also had interviews with President Bell! Holy guacamole he is fantastic! I love President and Sister Bell more than I can even express, and it's amazing how much it's easy to feel when they're around that they love us SO MUCH! 
Also, a fabulous miracle happened. We were talking to Katelyn, one of our investigators, and she mentioned that she wasn't sure this was for her because of the things she'd have to give up. Well, we were with our fabulous member and she was like, "Before I got baptized, I had to quit smoking. And I had to give up a lot of stuff, but it was worth it." and we read 1 Nephi 8 about Lehi's dream and Katelyn cried and said she felt something so powerfully and needed to get baptized after all! It was amazing! 
Also, Anna (remember that one incredible human who got baptized a bit ago?) She stood up on Sunday and bore her testimony about the patience of the Lord and how grateful she is to be in His true church! Holy cow! I was so excited! 
Anyway, sorry if this one was a little boring. It was a great week. 
Hope you're all doing very well! Hope you have a wonderful week! Love you! 
Sister Siera Gomez

1. Us and the whole group at interviews including the marvelous A.P.s
2. Me and Pres Bell
3. a couple from MLC





No comments:

Post a Comment