Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, December 14, 2015

GOING TO THE TEMPLE!

Hello everybody!
First of all, HAPPY WEDDING AND ETERNAL COVENANT MAKING TALI AND
JESSE!!!! I love you guys more than words can express.
Second of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!! Have fun being legal ;)
It's been a glorious week here in my beautiful Kansas! To begin
things, I'm sure you all know how important focus is on a mission. We
are expected to keep our thoughts centered on the work. That being
said, I have been SO DISTRACTED the past few days. My thoughts keep
straying to day dreaming about tomorrow ... Tomorrow .... I'M GOING TO
THE TEMPLE!!! For the first time in fourteen months. This is a huge
miraculous blessing :)
Otherwise, it's transfer week so it's been absolute craziness. I am
with Sister Winsor in Winfield and she is awesome. We have been
running around trying to find people and get to know anyone since we
are white washing in, which is also crazy.
I'm emailing from my iPad today instead of a computer, so to make up
for my lack of details, I'll just send a bunch of pictures.
Just know that I love you, this gospel is real and working and
eternal. I was heart warmed to hear about dad's experience and that
you get to go to the temple with one of your converts. How many tender
mercies we get every day!!
Love you all! I'll be EAGERLY AWAITING PICTURES OF THE WEDDING!!
Sister Siera Gomez

A picture of a nativity at a Christmas event in Wichita. It reminded
me of grandmas :)
also Goodbye to Bianca and her cute boy










1 comment: