Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, February 15, 2016

incredible spirit of optimism

Hello! 
So some highlights ...
Duussstin! He came to the baptism and he has been progressing so well and is getting baptized this Saturday! He is just the greatest soul. He has had a lot of trials in his life, but he has an incredible spirit of optimism. My favorite Dustin moment happened earlier this week when he opened the Book of Mormon and said, 'yeah, I was reading straight through, but I stopped. I'd gotten to here..." and flipped to Alma 27. He loooves it! 
Let's see .... 
Elder Evans came to our mission and was just incredible. We had interviews with President Bell which were also incredible. I've learned a lot about how I need to change. 
Also, Anita hung up a picture of the temple on her wall so that she can maintain her vision :) 
Ok ... well ... hope you all had a great Valentine's day. There were so many other things that happened, but they're all running out of my brain at top speed ... so ... have a good week! I love you all! 
Sister Siera Gomez 

Pictures -  A sweet Laotian woman with her grand baby




No comments:

Post a Comment