Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, February 29, 2016

Roses are red, violets are blue...

It's transfer weeeek! 
Woop :) We are getting a third sister which is sooo exciting, and so the Kitchens (the housing people...) (yeah ... that pun, though) are coming to give us another bed! So .... basically I have no time to write out a beautiful email. Also ... it's finally hit. My lack of motivation to write weekly emails. I did pretty good up until this point, but today I'm like .... naaaah. Haha why write about miracles when I could go and SEE THEM??? Hahaha. 
Ok but for real though....
Events of this week!!!
1. I got real sick. I'm only telling you this because it's hilarious, but I had a raging fever (probs not that bad, I just got rather delirious) and I was puking and what not, but I didn't know what was going on. So I woke up and I thought I would be on the couch at home and I kept calling for mom and then I saw Sister Gillespie and I was like.... "Where am I Who is she?" and she called me Sister Gomez and I was like, "Who is she talking about?" and it was actually funny. Now that I'm writing it it's less funny and more pathetic .... darn. It only lasted a day though, so that was very good :) 
2. We met VERONA who is Dustin's mom and who is so ready to have peace and healing in her life. We talked about repentance and she loved it and is on date for March 19th. 
3. Bruce came to church and was so fabulous. He is so excited for HIS baptism on the 19th as well! President Rawson (our inspired stake president) came to the meeting that week and shared a marvelous story about how this one great guy on his mission quit smoking, which is what Bruce struggles with. Pooooower. 
The Lord loves you and so do I! He loves you more, but I try. 
Here's a poem...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Invite someone to church this week. 
I dare you. 
Sister Siera Gomez

All of these are basically just zone photos ... Enjoy
If you're wondering about the abundance of peace signs, they're actually V's and W's for Winfield Vikings. That's the school here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment