Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, April 11, 2016

Every second left....

Hello everyone! 
So let's get this all straight...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE this week, haha. Hope it's awesome. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS!!! I love you, you're so grand. 
HAPPY BABY GIRL DALLIN AND KATELYN!!!! Ahhhh babies! 
Annnnd .... that's just about it. 
Oh amigos y familia. I have so little motivation to write glorious weekly emails. I have SO MUCH MOTIVATION to go and testify of Christ. Like ... every second I've got left in this beautiful place. 
Here is a great and shining miracle for you .... 
JEREMIAH GOT CONFIRMED. He's for real, now. 
This week has been perfect. The weather has been divine. Souls are on their way to salvation. Kansas is just as sweet as ever. 
I will say this, 
THE LORD LIVES. He knows what we need. Two and a half years ago, a mission wasn't even on the radar for me. I was so unhappy and so ungrateful and so displeased to be where I was at in life. He just about whacked me with a 2 by 4 telling me I needed to go on a mission and I was so upset. I never wanted to go. And then I decided to go, and after a long little bit, I finally got to go and I was pretty excited but also TERRIFIED and didn't think I was up to something like that, and then I got here. And up there with my family and eternal life, this mission has been just about the best gift He's ever given me. 
Love you! Chat with my mama and get the deets on when I'll be home and what not because I wanna see you all! Chat with you next week! 
Sister Gomez

Me and the cutest man alive named Larry, bottle feeding a calf
(because ... Kansas), accidental matching, and some pals.









Displaying image1.JPG
Displaying image1.JPG

2 comments:

  1. I will be in Canton, Ohio with the Yang's for Freddie's Baptism. We want to come up to see you soon! Love you, Siera

    ReplyDelete