Sister Gomez

Sister Gomez

Monday, April 4, 2016

Short shout outs

Well we can't forget our shout outs! April's always pretty shout out heavy, so if I forget you, it's not for lack of love :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STEVE AND AIDA!!!! The time sure flies. SO FAST.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!! .... I'm not sure how old you are, but you still seem young to me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS .... next week? I don't even know anymore. Oh yeah. Next Tuesday. So if I forget then, here you go.
Annnyway,
LOTS OF MIRACLES!
Also .... I'm registering for classes today, you'll see me in two and a half weeks, and I feel like I'm so redundant in these. Just know it was a glorious week and ...
JEREMIAH WAS BAPTIZED!!! Only half way though. As we heard in conference, he is yet like a sack of sand until he's confirmed on Sunday. hahaha. Can't wait :)
Also, conference. Wow. Glorious. Waita be validated Steve :)
Love ya!
Sister Siera Gomez

1 comment: